What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund at Florida Southern solicits gifts each year from alumni and friends of the college in order to keep tuition at reasonable and affordable levels for students and to assist students who may not be able to afford such a high quality education. Currently, tuition pays for only 60% of a student's education at Florida Southern College leaving 40% of costs to be covered through gifts to the annual fund, grants, and endowment income. Gifts to the annual fund are critical to the college.
During the year, the development staff contacts our alumni and friends via mail, email, telephone, and personal visits. This year marks the beginning of the Spivey Society, a leadership giving society for annual unrestricted donors to the college.
Alumni and friends of the college will receive information throughout the year about giving back to FSC. There are many ways to give to Florida Southern College, and by clicking over to our Ways to Give page you can learn more about the avenues of giving. Our gift/pledge form, for mailing a gift to us, can be found on the Making a Gift page.