Wellness Center › Staff and Jobs ›
Staff certificate program
The mission of the Health and Wellness Curriculum is to provide formal co-curriculum training and education to improve student development and facilitate an enhanced transition after college.
- To provide students with specific training and education to improve their successfulness and enhance the college experience
- To provide specific certification opportunities to complement students academic achievements and improve marketability after college
- To improve the student worker experience by increasing student involvement, satisfaction, retention and service; and
- To enhance campus services by employing a highly skilled staff
General Requirements for Employment
All FSC Wellness staff members are required to fulfill the general requirements as a condition of employment. Staff members who do not meet the minimum competencies at any time will be removed from the schedule and placed on probation until the necessary classes are obtained. All training will be obtained during fall training, prior to hire or within 30 days of employment.
- General Policies and Procedures
- Standard First Aid
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Customer Service
- Specific Area Training
- Front Desk
Please visit our registration website to register for classes/course in the Health and Wellness Curriculum program. Registration for each class will be available approximately three weeks before the deadline.
Questions about Health and Wellness Curriculum
If you have any specific questions please contact Alicia Rossow at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael McElveen at email@example.com.