You're Invited to the Florida Southern College Graduate School Fair
Next Fair Coming in Fall 2018
Located in HONEYMAN PAVILION
Florida Southern offers 50+ undergraduate programs, including Business, Biology, Nursing, Education, and the liberal arts. The College is rated #1 in engaged learning (recipient of the William Burke Award for Excellence) with 95% of our 2014 graduates participating in internships, practicum, field-work, research, or study abroad experiences. Florida Southern students have actively engaged in a challenging curriculum, effectively preparing themselves for the rigors of graduate studies.
Founded in 1883 as South Florida Institute, Florida Southern College has a rich history and tradition of educational excellence. As a national leader in engaged learning, we provide students opportunities to explore their interests, deepen their learning, and work toward their goals. We are proud that 95% of 2016 graduates participated in internships, study abroad, research, performance, or other clinical experiences.
Florida Southern enrolls over 2,500 talented undergraduate students from nearly every state and 50 countries. Admission to the College is competitive, and on average, we receive over 6,000 applications and admit approximately 45% of students that apply to FSC.
At Florida Southern, we are proud of the accomplishments of our students and faculty that have earned us a national reputation of educational excellence.
- Ranked the “#1 Regional College in Florida” and #4 in the South by U.S. News and World Report.
- Included in The Princeton Review’s “Best 380 Colleges” and named a Top 10 “most beautiful campus” for three consecutive years.
- Ranked among the top five Florida colleges and universities by Forbes.
- Recipient of the William Burke Award for Excellence in Experiential Education.
Our academic programs have earned the most respected accreditations and rankings.
- The Barney Barnett School of Business and Free Enterprise is accredited by the Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which represents the top 15% of business programs nationwide.
- The Florida Department of Education ranks our elementary education teacher preparation program the #1 private college program, and #2 out of all programs, public and state.
- Our music programs are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NACSM).