- Masters of Science in Sport Management, The Ohio State University
- Bachelors of Science in Mathematics, Xavier University
- Lifeguard Instructor Trainer, American Red Cross
- Water Safety Instructor Trainer, American Red Cross
- CPR/AED for the Professional, American Red Cross
- Certified Pool Operator, National Swimming Pool Foundation
- Scuba Open Diver, PADI
My campus recreation career began at Xavier University in 2010 in aquatics, facilities, and club sports. To gain further experience, I interned at Cleveland State University prior to attending graduate school at Ohio State University. While serving in the aquatics department, I was able to participate in the 2014 summer internship program at UCLA. In May 2015, I began my professional career here at FSC! I am looking forward to increasing my campus recreation knowledge as well as continuing my involvement in the NIRSA community. I also enjoy collaborating with other departments on campus to enhance students’ overall experience at FSC!
I enjoy volunteering within the community. I also love participating in and following all water sports! When I’m not working, I try to be outside as much as possible!