Water Dome Restoration
The J. Edgar Wall Water Dome was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright as part of his original campus master plan, and was constructed in 1948. It was a large circular pool, but in 1966 with construction of Roux Library it was converted into a plaza. The central portion was covered with pebblestone and the pool was divided into four pools connected underneath the new J. Edgar Wall Plaza.
Renovation of the Water Dome commenced during June 2006, to remove the 1960s alterations and return the site to a single large pool.