1. Copier. One copier is located on the first floor next to Public Services.
NOTICE: WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS
2. Microfilm Reader/Printers. Two microfilm readers are available within the library: a digital one is on the first floor near the DVD's and second one is on the second floor east.
3. Computers. The library provides a public terminal on the first floor to access to the library’s holdings.
The library also provides computers for student use. These have Internet access and word-processing capabilities. No software may be loaded on to these computers beyond that which the library has provided. Use of these computers are reserved for students, faculty, and staff of Florida Southern College. Identification may be asked for at any time.
These computers are used at the risk of the user. The library does not guarantee the working integrity of each machine and is not responsible for any loss of information. In the event of printer malfunction, staff computers are not available for printing student projects.
4. Audio Stations/Computers. Headphones must be checked out at the Public Services Desk. Additionally, the library sells earbud headphones for $2.
5. Fax Machine. The library’s fax machine, located behind the Public Service Desk, is may be used to send faxes by FSC Constituents. There is no fee to send a fax, but if the number is long distance, a calling card is required. There is a $1 fee per page to receive faxes. Student Life also provides free faxing services for students.
ET -- 08.27.2012