Entry Level Science Careers &
Whether you are searching for your first position after graduation or simply interested in learning more about entry-level careers and internships, the information on this page is for you!
Got a Job? Let us know by clicking below!
Preparing for the Job Search
Before exploring Available Positions, ensure you have completed all of the following:
- Research different science careers.
- Polish your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile. Meet with the Career and Internship Coordinator or a Career Counselor in the Career Center to have these items critiqued.
- Schedule a practice (mock) interview and use Optimal Resume to improve your skills, then participate in the "Moc" Interview Day hosted by the Career Center. Also sign up for on-campus interviews through College Central Network.
- Attend Career Expos (such as the Career and Internship Expo or the Science and Pre-Health Internship Showcase) to evaluate your options.
- Continue networking efforts that will enhance your job search.
- Review helpful resources, such as the handouts and podcasts below:
Beginning Your Search
First you will need to determine how you will keep track of the positions you are interested in. When considering positions, it is important to carefully review the job description and information provided to critically assess your eligibility and competitiveness. It is helpful for you to identify the skills that are expressly or implicitly indicated on the job description, and the ways in which you believe you meet these skills. Consider using something like the Job & Skill Tracking Sheet.
Click the blue tabs below to select position focus and use the scroll bars to view more information. Positions updated continuously, check often!
You must log-in to College Central to view the posting and apply.
Once you log-in to Career Central, you can enter the Job ID to view more information and apply. If you have not used College Central before, you will need to create a free account. Students are responsible for verifying the information listed below and confirming eligibility. Report any job closures to email@example.com.
Additional Job Postings
In addition to the list of jobs above, the following sites may have additional job postings: