Entry Level Science Careers & Post-Graduation Internships
Whether you are searching for your first position after graduation or simply interested in learning more about entry-level careers and internships, the information on this page is for you!
Preparing for the Job Search
Before exploring Available Positions, ensure you have completed all of the following:
Have questions? Meet with the Career and Internship Coordinator to discuss your job search strategies or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research different science careers
- Polish your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile. Meet with the Career and Internship Coordinator or a Career Counselor in the Career Center to have these items critiqued.
- Schedule a practice (mock) interview and use Optimal Resume to improve your skills then participate in the "Moc" Interview Day hosted by the Career Center. Also sign up for on-campus interviews through College Central Network.
- Attend Career Expos (such as the Career and Internship Expo at FSC) to evaluate your options.
- Continue networking efforts that will enhance your job search.
Click the blue tabs below to select position focus and use the scroll bars to view more information.
You must log-in to College Central
before clicking on the link to the Career Central posting. If you have not used College Central before, you will need to create a free account.
Students are responsible for verifying the information listed below and confirming eligibility. Report any job closures to email@example.com
. Positions updated continuously, check often!