Join us for this exclusive summer advising program.
At Advising Day, you’ll have an opportunity to:
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your fall schedule and register for classes (30-minute meeting)
- Create your new student ID (bring a photo ID)
- Learn how to prepare for college life
- Explore how to get involved on campus
- Review what is needed to finalize your enrollment
Summer Advising Day is a great time to:
- Finalize your registration
- Finalize financial aid awards and pay your bill
- Meet classmates
- Get more familiar with your new home!
Parents and families are encouraged to attend! There is a schedule of helpful sessions that will provide parents with the information they need to support you during your first year. Please note, the parent and student schedules run parallel but are separate programs and parents may not attend your advising appointment.