Registrar Forms and Documents
We offer online transcript ordering. Click below to access the site, taking you to our partner National Student Clearinghouse. Florida Southern charges a $10 fee per transcript.
Be Sure to Include:
- Your full legal name (first, middle, last)
- Your maiden name, if applicable
- Your Social Security number
- Your contact info (address, phone number, and email)
- The last year you attended FSC (non-graduate); OR year of graduation from FSC
- The address where you would like the transcript mailed
To Submit a Request for a Transcript:
- Download and Print the Transcript Request Form
- Bring form to the Office of the Registrar
- Fax to the Office of the Registrar at 863.680.4565
- Email a scanned copy to email@example.com
Office of the Registrar
Florida Southern College
111 Lake Hollingsworth Drive
Lakeland, FL 33801-5698
- Payment (Send check or money order. Cash payments accepted in person. NOTE: All credit card payments must be made through the Online Ordering.)
There are six different delivery methods to choose when ordering online. If you select to have the transcript sent electronically, ensure the recipient will be able to accept it.
Transcript processing time is 3-5 business days after your request is received unless there is a hold on your account. Processing time may be longer during peak periods including beginning and end of term, graduation, and holidays.
Please note: Florida Department of Education is not accepting electronic transcripts through National Student Clearinghouse, when ordering for FLDOE select by mail.