- Masters of Arts in Sports and Recreation, Indiana State University
- Bachelors of Science in Political Science and Coaching, Central Michigan University
- Certified Pool/Spa Operator, National Swimming Pool Foundation
- First Aid and CPR/AED Certified Instructor (Infant, Child and Adult), American Red Cross Polk County Chapter
- NSCAA Goalkeeper Level 1 Coaching License
I have worked in campus recreation for over eight years with experience in intramurals and sports clubs. I have had the privilege to work at four different college/universities. I continue to enjoy learning new aspects of the intramural sports program and reaching out to national and regional tournaments.
Playing all sports, coaching soccer, spending time with friends, being outdoors and watching all Detroit and Michigan sports teams.