Accounting Information Session
Thursday, November 5, 6:00 PM
Interested in learning more?
Make plans to join faculty, staff, and other interested students at our next information session.
Sign Up Today
Accounting is more than just keeping the books. It’s the language of business.
Adult undergraduate education at Florida Southern College prepares accounting students to compete in today’s complex global market by equipping them with the skills needed to understand the language of business.
With coursework ranging from financial to cost accounting and the infusion of hands-on learning through real-world applications, you’ll be prepared for financial success and leadership roles in a dynamic environment. You will also be prepared to apply for our Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree which provides the remaining academic requirements for CPA licensure.
Why Choose FSC for Accounting
Accreditation by AACSB is a mark of excellence in business education, earned by less than 5 percent of the world’s business programs.
Our program offers accelerated, seven-week terms that enable full time students to complete 48 credit hours a year.
Classes are personalized with an average student to faculty ratio of 13:1.
Scheduling is flexible with classes meeting either Saturdays or two nights per week.
Getting started is easy.
Just contact Emily today!
Admissions Counselor and Advisor
Program outcome goals for Accounting students
- Study a curriculum that emphasizes civic and social responsibility, practical applications, instructional development, and opportunities for student-faculty collaborative research.
- Work with accomplished faculty committed to teaching and professional excellence.
- Prepare for professional certification, financial success, and lifelong leadership roles in a dynamic global environment.
- Prepare for Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree
Professional Certification Requirements
Certified professionals can enjoy greater career opportunities and earning potential than their non-certified counterparts. Students who complete a Bachelor of Science are eligible to sit for the:
Accounting Program Cost for 2015-2016**
|Tuition per credit hour
|8 credit hours
* Technology Fees for the School of Business: $25 for up to 4 credit hours, $50 for 5-8 credit hours, $100 for 9 or more credit hours
** Florida Southern College reserves the right to revise fee schedules.