Common Forms & Questions

Common Forms


Frequently Asked Questions


How do I register?

You may register for classes via the FSC portal, by email, by telephone, or in-person with the Registrar’s office.

  • FSC Portal
    Through the “Portal”, you can register for classes, pay for classes online, view your student account, transcripts, course schedules, course descriptions, assignments, grades, GPA calculator, faculty information and attendance. To log onto the system you will need to know your student ID number and a password. You must email a password request to Please include your name, address, phone number, SSN, and birth date. This information ensures that access is provided to the correct student. Requests are normally returned within 24 hours. If you have difficulties registering online, please contact the Registrar’s office by email, or call 863.680.3917.
  • Email
    Email your course selection to the Registrar’s office. You will receive confirmation of your registration by email.
  • Telephone
    For phone registration, please contact the Registrar’s office at 863.680.3917.
  • In-Person
    You may register for classes in person at the Registrar’s office, located on the second floor of the Thad Buckner Building, marked BB on the campus map. Their hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.

Registration closes at 4:00 p.m. on the Thursday before classes begin. After that time, you may only register by email, telephone or in person. Late registrations are assessed a $50.00 late fee.

See registration dates  

If you are not currently enrolled but have been enrolled within the past year, you may request a mail-in Student Information Form or request instructions for registering online by calling the Registrar’s Office.

Academic Advising

I need help planning my schedule. Who should I contact?
Every student enrolled at FSC is assigned an academic advisor to assist with scheduling, meeting degree requirements, and identifying academic and personal goals. To save time and tuition dollars, it is important that you talk to your advisor on a regular basis. It is your responsibility to schedule an appointment to speak with an advisor as early as possible after entering FSC. | Look up your academic advisor by program 

Parking/School ID

How do I obtain a parking permit?
You will need a parking permit when visiting the campus. The cost is $15.00 when you register your car with Campus Safety. You will be required to provide information about your car, including the tag number.

How do I get a photo ID?
You can also have your photo taken and receive your photo ID while at the Campus Safety Office. You will need an ID to access the campus resources such as the Roux Library, computer lab, and Wellness Center.

Where can I purchase my books?
The campus bookstore will be open until 8:00 PM the evening of registration. The Bookstore phone number is 863.680.4186.

Start the Conversation
and Contact…

Adult & Graduate Education Office