A business degree from FSC is valued by employers throughout the United States and overseas.
Florida Southern’s business curriculum prepares you to compete for business positions within the local, regional, national, and global job markets.
Our business graduates go on to obtain highly sought after positions in marketing, business operations, accounting, finance, management and statistical analysis. Through an array of hands-on, engaged learning experiences and international exposure, you’ll find your business degree provides you great flexibility in career choices and the solid business foundations to allow you to succeed.
That edge has helped recent graduates land jobs such as:
- An economist with the World Bank in Washington, D.C.
- A staffer at the Council of Ministers of the European Union in Brussels
- An analyst for the International Monetary Fund
- An economic forecasting analyst in the State of Florida
- A marketing manager with Lockheed Martin
- A banker in the Cayman Islands
Other FSC graduates have chosen to further their education at some of the most prestigious graduate and professional schools in the world: The London School of Economics; University of Stockholm; Pennsylvania State University; University of Miami; and others.
With so many options, one thing’s for certain, whichever path you choose, you’ll be ready!