Center for Student Involvement
The Center for Student Involvement provides premiere student involvement opportunities for the campus community. The Center strives to use best-practices to create civically engaged global leaders through dynamic student-led and staff-led programming, fostering community, and creating an inclusive environment that supports each students’ holistic development. The Center provides resources of support to students and student organizations through engagement technology, advising, education, and training.
- To be branded as a vital resource for Student Life as it relates to campus engagement and leadership development.
- To collaborate with individuals, campus partners, community partners, and initiatives that connect people through community service, social engagement, cultural celebration and shared understanding.
- To create civically engaged global leaders beyond the classroom.
- To use best-practices to implement dynamic programming for the campus community.
- Shape the dynamic programs and services that fit the changing needs of a diverse student body.
- Seek Center for Student Involvement and Simmons Center as a resource to gain a better understanding of the programs and services offered.
- Develop an understanding of self and an appreciation for intercultural exchange, civic involvement, equity and access.